At The Guyer Institute, commit to providing you with the best possible integrative health care and aesthetic services. Our energies and office functions focus on patient-centered care, not financial record keeping. To achieve this goal, our patients must have a clear understanding of the following financial policies:
- Your insurance plan equals a legal document between YOU and the insurance company. The Guyer Institute does not bill or have a contract with any insurance companies. The Guyer Institute is not a Medicaid or Medicare provider. Therefore, you must pay for your services whether your insurance company or any other organization reimburses you fully or not.
- ALL FEES MUST BE PAID AT THE TIME OF SERVICE. A current fee schedule is available in our office. If you anticipate a problem in paying for services, we ask that you make approved arrangements for payment with the staff BEFORE beginning treatment. We reserve the right to establish the minimum amount of payment and the date on which the account is to be paid in full.
- Therefore, if a balance is not paid in full within sixty (60) days, the account may be turned over to a collection agency. If your account is turned over, you will also to be responsible for the legal and collection fees involved in this process.
- For minors receiving care, payment is expected at the time of service. Credit cards may be left on file. In the case of children, for whom a responsible party is someone other than the custodial parent, we must ask that person accompanying the child to make the payment at the time of service.
- Due to the fact that you are reserving our physician’s time, and given substantial time and extensive materials required to prepare for your initial appointment as a new patient, a non-refundable deposit will be taken at the time your appointment is added to the schedule. The deposit will be credited against the total charge of your first appointment. Deposits will not be credited or refunded for any cancellations of a new patient visit once it is scheduled or for “no shows” on new patient visits.
- A “no-show” fee is charged for follow-up appointments that are cancelled without a 48 hour business hour notice. Please see our cancellation policy.
- The Guyer Institute offers our clients the opportunity to purchase packages of selected treatments. Pricing of package treatments are offered at a discount rate from individual treatments; however, please be aware that the purchase price of package treatments is non-refundable.
The Guyer Institute reserves the right to assess a carrying charge on any account NOT paid in full within 60 days. If you have any questions about the above information, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help you with every aspect of your health care.